A brand new style for us, the Pyramid Jacket is a combination of designer Lizzie and studio manager Kate's much loved 'going-out' jackets - the concept being an easy-wear but flattering jacket that you can throw on over anything without making an outfit look frumpy.
The shape of the Pyramid Jacket is inspired by international and historical pattern cutting techniques, such as the inset sleeve. The trim was spotted on a recent sourcing trip - we were disappointed to find it had all been reserved for someone else but then were delighted to get a call a few weeks later to hear the order had fallen through and snapped it up! Score!
The panels of each jacket are completely unique with a choice of two trims - a great way to use up the small quantities of gorgeous felted wools and UK tweeds we've built up in the studio. Either buy directly here and we'll surprise you, or contact us for something more bespoke.
SIZE // One size - find out more about our sizing in the tab below.
FABRIC // Wool mix body with mixed fibre sleeves and mixed fibre woven trim.
Sustainably Made in England
100% Reclaimed Materials
Hand wash cool.
See our care guide for full info on how to make your Antiform garment last.
|ONESIZE||SIZE 1||SIZE 2||SIZE 3|
Made In England
Add your image to our customer gallery with #Antiform on Instagram
- Instagram feed not found.
- Another day another cool textile collaboration happening right here in Bristol! https://t.co/3XXkIGHVnf
- Check out studio life Antiform style! Thanks @doubleshotvideo we love seeing ourselves on the big screen! Such a pl… https://t.co/O5VK6ief5F
- It takes a lot of work to sew our #AntiformCollection10 Folk Dress panels together - thanks Abi! https://t.co/6JkXml5eGK
- #AntiformPanelPencil - Yorkshire Tweed Collection version comes complete with heritage tweed panel at the back, of … https://t.co/WyXsgN4zMK