Our latest Collection 9 Box Jumpers are so easy to wear with anything! Constructed in a medium weight navy wool mix with a subtle chevron-pattern, the bouclé sleeves of are part of our fabric archive which die-hard Antiform fans will remember being used a while back for our buckled capes. For this season's Box Jumper trim, an imperfect roll of cable knit has been given a new lease of life through careful hand-cutting and selecting to create beautiful textured details.
The gorgeous reclaimed navy herringbone used here was knitted in Ireland - the first time we've used an Irish made cloth here at Antiform.
SIZE // Onesize - find out more about our sizing in the tab below.
FABRIC // UK knitted wool body with UK knitted wool bouclé sleeves and mixed fibre trim.
Sustainably Made in England
100% Reclaimed Materials
3 in stock
Hand wash cool.
See our care guide for full info on how to make your Antiform garment last.
|ONESIZE||SIZE 1||SIZE 2||SIZE 3|
Made In England
Add your image to our customer gallery with #AntiformBoxJumper on Instagram
- Instagram feed not found.
- Another day another cool textile collaboration happening right here in Bristol! https://t.co/3XXkIGHVnf
- Check out studio life Antiform style! Thanks @doubleshotvideo we love seeing ourselves on the big screen! Such a pl… https://t.co/O5VK6ief5F
- It takes a lot of work to sew our #AntiformCollection10 Folk Dress panels together - thanks Abi! https://t.co/6JkXml5eGK
- #AntiformPanelPencil - Yorkshire Tweed Collection version comes complete with heritage tweed panel at the back, of … https://t.co/WyXsgN4zMK