Reclaimed from a company producing fire retardant fabrics, the super soft fabric of our Optic T may well have previously been destined for making firefighters' undergarments (although we promise it's not been near any sweaty firefighters)! Instead it's made its way to create our Optic T with UK-knitted lurex jersey trim.
Mixed Fibre jersey with UK woven patterned neck and UK knitted lurex jersey trim
Made in England
100% Reclaimed Fabric
2 in stock
Wash at 30.
See our care guide for full info on how to make your Antiform garment last.
|ONESIZE||SIZE 1||SIZE 2||SIZE 3|
Made In England
Add your image to our customer gallery with #AntiformT on Instagram
- Instagram feed not found.
- Another day another cool textile collaboration happening right here in Bristol! https://t.co/3XXkIGHVnf
- Check out studio life Antiform style! Thanks @doubleshotvideo we love seeing ourselves on the big screen! Such a pl… https://t.co/O5VK6ief5F
- It takes a lot of work to sew our #AntiformCollection10 Folk Dress panels together - thanks Abi! https://t.co/6JkXml5eGK
- #AntiformPanelPencil - Yorkshire Tweed Collection version comes complete with heritage tweed panel at the back, of … https://t.co/WyXsgN4zMK