This monochrome detail fabric is actually designed to be used with the other side up but we loved the hand-rendered appearance of the floating stitches so much it seemed a shame to hide them! We think it has a slightly Skandi-vibe which is a totally new approach to our favourite pencil skirt.
Featuring our same classic pencil shape, with its comfortable length, tough stretch fabric which shapes the body beautifully, and tough interfaced panels with a high quality metal zip closure. Designed to have the panel worn to the back, but you can also wear it to the front if preferred!
SIZE // Available in sizes 1, 2 & 3 - find out more about our sizing in the tab below.
FABRIC // UK knitted cotton mix jodhpur, with brushed cotton panel.
Sustainably Made in England
100% Reclaimed Materials
Wash at 30.
See our care guide for full info on how to make your Antiform garment last.
|ONESIZE||SIZE 1||SIZE 2||SIZE 3|
Made In England
Add your image to our customer gallery with #AntiformPanelPencil on Instagram
- Instagram feed not found.
- Another day another cool textile collaboration happening right here in Bristol! https://t.co/3XXkIGHVnf
- Check out studio life Antiform style! Thanks @doubleshotvideo we love seeing ourselves on the big screen! Such a pl… https://t.co/O5VK6ief5F
- It takes a lot of work to sew our #AntiformCollection10 Folk Dress panels together - thanks Abi! https://t.co/6JkXml5eGK
- #AntiformPanelPencil - Yorkshire Tweed Collection version comes complete with heritage tweed panel at the back, of … https://t.co/WyXsgN4zMK